Willison Motors Limited is a successful and profitable motor vehicle service, MOT and repair centre based in Tayport, Fife. In addition to this, the business also trades in 2nd hand car sales. The business has operated since 1986 and has established itself as a well-respected part of the local community.
The family-run business sells, services, and repairs cars, vans, and motorcycles with a great emphasis on customer service and care. The business enjoys an excellent reputation and benefits from high levels of repeat custom.
Operating from two well-appointed properties in the centre of town, the business is set in an excellent location with good links by road to the rest of the region. As such, it receives a good deal of custom from outside its immediate locality.
A member of the Scottish Motor Trade Association and the Good Garage Scheme, the business has achieved a rating of over 97% from 177 feedbacks on the Good Garage Scheme website, with 100% saying they would recommend Willison Motors and use their services again.
Offered for sale due to health reasons, this is an outstanding opportunity to purchase a successful, popular, and well-established business with significant potential to further enhance income and profitability. Owners' accommodation and car showroom is available with seperate negotiation.
Offers invited for the limited company.
Key features of the business:
• Impressive track record of income and profitability with latest annual turnover of £661k, generating adjusted EBITDA of £104k.
• Wide range of services offered and the only business of its type in the surrounding area.
• Well established with an excellent reputation across the local area and beyond with an excellent customer base and strong levels of repeat business.
• Operates from modern, state-of-the-art premises built to the highest standard.
• Long-serving, skilled, and experienced workforce.
• Considerable potential for growth.