Thriving business established in 1971 and has an excellent reputation in the area.
Operates from an industrial estate in Kingswinford adjacent to the main road into Dudley in the midst of a mix of residential and commercial properties.
Undertakes servicing, repairs, MOTs (class 4) and is an auto-electrical and fuel injection repair specialist. Also a member of Forte’s Good Garage Scheme.
Excellent scope for expansion as the garage is currently run by two people.
The garage is fully equipped and the following equipment is included:
• Main Workshop: 2,400 sq ft
• 2 and 4 post ramps
• Large amount of specialist repair equipment
• Extraction equipment
• Piped compressed air all round workshop
• Suspended gas heater
• MOT Bay: 1,600 sq ft
• Recessed 4 post ramp MOT office and viewing area
• Ambi-rad suspended gas heater
• Single and 3 phase electricity in both workshops
• Single storey brick building with mezzanine storage area
• Small reception and kitchen areas
• Electric roller shutter access to both bays
• Toilet facilities on site
• Parking for 14 vehicles including marked MOT parking slots
• Security gate with out of hours access to site
Rent is £4,000 per quarter. New business owner can negotiate new lease.
This property is zero rated
Genuine reason for sale as current owner is reluctantly retiring.
Industrial Estate adjacent to a main road into Dudley