• Staffordshire car repair business with MOT Station
• Well-equipped workshops
• Ideal trading position with ample customer parking
• Class 4 Mot Centre
• Business offers servicing and repairs to all makes of cars
• Valuable inventory of well-maintained equipment
• Excellent local reputation
• Lots of further potential to increase business in all areas
• Excellent turnover and profits
• Part of site rented out providing income of £1500 per month
Falcon Commercial are delighted to offer for sale this long established and highly regarded MOT Centre offering vehicle servicing and repairs which has been under the proud ownership of our client’s family since 1978. It is now reluctantly being offered to the market as the owners are in the process of retiring.
Operating from a substantial and well-maintained site, the business is proud to offer skilled repairs to all makes of cars and light commercial vehicles. These are carried out by highly trained technicians using latest repair methods with approved equipment and materials.
Due to its location and reputation this thriving business provides its services for a long-standing and still-expanding repeat and referral client base drawn from throughout a wide surrounding and growing catchment area.
This rarely available opportunity is not to be missed and early negotiations with Falcon Commercial come highly recommended.
The highly visible site is approximately 1/2 acre and occupies a prime location on a busy through road. It is made up of substantial and extremely well fitted commercial premises which provide excellent and highly functional internal and external business accommodation some of which is currently rented out. The premises briefly comprise:
• Mot Bay with 2 ramps, office & workshop
• Second workshop with new ramp & compressor
• Toilet block
• Several Storerooms
• Further workshop which is currently let out at £340 per month
• Industrial units let out at £300.00 per month
• Further single industrial unit let out at £173.00 per month
First Floor Martial Arts Centre (former living accommodation) – Currently not let
• 2 x changing rooms
• Kitchen area
• Open plan floor area
• Main forecourt with space for approximately 50 cars. Part of which is rented out providing additional income of £5,200 per year
• Courtyard with customer parking for approximately 12 cars
Limited Opening Hours
• Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
• Closed for lunch from 12.45pm – 2.00pm
Staff – the business is run solely by the two proprietors
Tenure – Freehold.
£125,000 Per year.
Accounts will be provided to genuine purchasers after a formal viewing
Current Business Rates payable: £7365
Interested parties should make their own enquiries of the local billing authority to ascertain the exact rates payable or enquiries can be made online at the VOA website www.voa.gov.uk
Each party to bear their own legal costs incurred in the transaction
For further information, you should make your own enquiries to Stoke-on-Trent City Council, PO Box 630 Floor, Civic Centre, Glebe Street Stoke-on-Trent ST4 1HH
EPC Rating - EPC Rating: G
Strictly by appointment with the vendor's agents, Falcon Commercial, Second Floor Offices, 114/116 High Street Honiton EX14 1JP on 01404 758081
Please remember that selling a business can be a sensitive issue and staff or suppliers may not be aware of a sale at this point. Do not attempt to contact the business directly. Thankyou
The highly visible site is approximately 1/2 acre and occupies a prime location on a busy through road in Stoke-on-Trent