· Services split by revenue - sale of cargo space (74%), trucking services (24.5%), cargo handling (1.5%).
· Represents the cargo interests of a large portfolio of international airlines through contractual agreements.
· Works alongside 6 blue chip international airlines in the marketing and sale of cargo space on their international networks.
· Revenue generated through sales of cargo space; spin off revenue via trucking & handling services.
· Receives direct approaches from airlines due to excellent reputation in Ireland.
Location The Republic of Ireland
Sales £1.1m / Adj. EBITDA £185k
Due to the forthcoming retirement of the present owners, a great business opportunity, comprising a busy ga...More Details
Our client runs a garage which is affordable and very reputable within the area. Their mechanics have more ...More Details
I have a block of 4 units for sale due to retirement they have sitting tenants on a 5 year lease who have b...More Details