• Unique opportunity - two income streams
• Ideal acquisition for any business trading in similar sectors
• Opportunity to acquire a bolt on business with excellent margins.
• Potential to trade all over the UK
• Shows attract 5000 + visitors
• Growing list of regular show sponsors
• First class reputation within industry
• Ideal acquisition for expanding allied operator
• Established growing client base – large percentage of repeat bookings
• Virtually unlimited development opportunity
• Could be run from home to incur minimal overheads
• Early interest essential
• Sensibly priced for genuine sale
Falcon Commercial is delighted to offer for sale this thriving business which benefits from two income streams within the trade exhibition and awards sectors.
The businesses have been run by our clients since 2017 during which time they have made considerable investment and have grown the business. The business is now being placed on the market as the vendors wish to concentrate on their other business interests which are in another sector. During our client’s stewardship the businesses have built up an excellent reputation for a quality, friendly and reliable service as well as value for money.
The business is well established and currently based in the South West of England. It could be easily relocated to anywhere in the UK. The office from where the business currently operates is not included in the sale and the new owner will be required to relocate, which is of great benefit as this means there is no lease agreement to take over or inherited fixed costs for rent or rates etc.
This fantastic opportunity comes with a large database of regular and historical clients which will be supplied to the new owner in its entirety. As such, there is no requirement to hold huge amounts of stock on site making this a very flexible opportunity to operate from any location.
Included in the sale of the business are two extremely well established and informative websites with associated domain names. They are both cleanly designed and are hubs of explanatory information. An added bonus is that they have the facility for stand booking or to nominate for an award.
We are advised that the business generates a turnover in the region of £196,000 per year with high gross profit margins.
This versatile proposition would most certainly appeal to a similar-sized or larger like-minded business looking to very significantly increase its existing share of this market by the acquisition of a dynamic and easily relocatable additional independent operator with a valuable name in the industry, an already impressive client database and a very healthy turnover and profits.
The business would also benefit greatly by adopting a more vigorous marketing policy of its excellent existing services particularly through its dedicated websites in order to improve upon the already very respectable levels of turnover and profitability it has achieved. There is no reason why this superb business could not trade on a larger regional or even national basis.
This rarely available opportunity is not to be missed and early negotiations with Falcon Commercial come highly recommended.
• £196,000 Per year
• The business hours can be suited to the business owner
• Accounts will be provided to genuine purchasers after a formal viewing
• Current Business Rates payable: NA
• Interested parties should make their own enquiries of the local billing authority to ascertain the exact rates payable or enquiries can be made online at the VOA website
• Each party to bear their own legal costs incurred in the transaction
• The business stock value is: £1,500
• The business is run by our client’s with help from a team of part time staff as required.
• Commercial Energy Performance rating: NA
The current owner will be available to train & work with the new owners for an agreed period, if required, to ensure a smooth takeover
Strictly by appointment with the vendor's agents, Falcon Commercial, Second Floor Offices, 114/116 High Street Honiton EX14 1JP on 01404 758081
Please remember that selling a business can be a sensitive issue and staff or suppliers may not be aware of a sale at this point. Do not attempt to contact the business directly. Thank you
Business can be run from any suitable location
Is this business relocatable: