• End of purpose built parade
• Busy main road
• Scope for longer opening hours
• Cash Machine £1,200 per annum & Hermes Parcel service £150 per week
• News Sheet £2,308 per week at cost
• 5 morning & 5 evening rounds Monday to Friday, 6 rounds Saturday & 6 rounds Sunday
• Rent £139 per week including VAT
• Hours of Opening 5:00am – 6:00pm Monday to Friday & 5:00am – 3:00pm Saturday & Sunday
• 15 lease from 2011, with 3 yearly rent reviews
The shuttered premises provide good sized shop floor with display areas, good sized ‘L’ shaped service counter, cash machines, rear store room and staff WC facilities.
This business is ideally located at the end of a purpose built parade with flats above, on a busy main road. The business benefits from a good amount of surrounding parking.
Leasehold Term: 15 lease from 2011, with 3 yearly rent reviews
• Taking £4,000 - £5,000 per week plus Lottery £500 per week & Payzone £500 per week • Operated entirely by...More Details
• Well established and lucrative convenience store (non-licensed) • WT £5,000, Lottery £500, Paypoint £200,...More Details
Intelligent Business Transfer are pleased to offer to the market a fantastic opportunity to purchase a lucr...More Details