This well established business has been owned by our client since 2000 and is only for sale today to allow our client to retire. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, introducing later closing times & alcohol sales.
• Taking £2,500 per week plus Lottery £1,000 per week
• Cash machine commission £35 per week
• Rent £100 per week
• End of parade
• Surrounded by many other businesses
• Close to schools and very large housing estate
• Scope to introduce later closing times & alcohol sales
• Hours of Opening 6:30am – 5:00pm Monday to Saturday & 6:30am – 3:00pm Sunday
• New lease available
The premises provide large soft drinks display area, newspaper & magazine display, central aisle, confectionary display, service counter, WC facilities, store room & exit to delivery area.
This business is ideally located at the end of a parade, close to several schools, a very large housing estate and is surrounded by many other businesses.
New lease available