This well established business has been owned by our client since 2010 is only for sale today due to allow our client to retire. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, introducing later closing times.
• Taking £7,000 per week plus £650 - £700 Lottery per week
• Rent £193 per week
• 22% gross profit
• Surrounded by shops, residential dwellings & industry
• Very busy main road
• Close to motorway (M602)
• Middle of parade
• Next to Salford Royal Hospital
• News Sheet £900-£1,000 at cost
• 3 morning rounds £860 per week
• Superb location
• Scope to introduce alcohol sales
• High levels of passing trade
• Hours of Opening 5:30am – 6:00pm Monday to Saturday & 5:30am – 12:00noon Sunday
• 10 year lease 2017, with 3 yearly rent reviews
The electrically shuttered premises provide good sized shop floor providing paper & magazine display area, confectionary display, greetings card display area, cold drinks area, good sized ‘L’ shaped store room & staff WC facilities.
This business is superbly located in the middle of a parade on a very busy main road, next to Salford Royal Hospital, close to the motorway (M602) and is surrounded by shops, residential dwellings & industry. The business also benefits from high levels of passing trade.
10 year lease 2017, with 3 yearly rent reviews