This well-established Newsagents has been owned by our client since 1992 and is only for sale today to allow our client to retire. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, extending the current opening hours to introduce earlier openings, later closes & increase the product range offered.
• Taking £1,400 per week
• Rent £116 per week
• Very busy main road location (A56)
• Close to industry, offices, places of work & large residential area
• Near Bury town centre
• Middle of parade
• Latest close 7:00pm
• Scope to introduce alcohol & National Lottery sales
• High levels of passing trade
• Hours of opening 7:00am – 7:00pm Monday to Saturday & 9:00am – 6:00pm Sunday
• New lease available
The electrically shuttered premises provide good sized shop floor with service counter, magazine/display area, card display area, central display aisle, dry goods display area, rear staff kitchen, exit to yard & WC facilities.
This business is ideally located on a very busy main road (A56), close to industry, offices, places of work and a large residential area. The business also benefits from high levels of passing trade.
New lease available