• Scope to increase income and profitability through the possible introduction of a range of alternative complementary services
• Planning permission in place, and building foundations complete
• Registered to care for 3 residents, and has been at full occupancy since inception in 1991
Project Crystal represents the unique opportunity to acquire a well-established care home located in South West England. The principal activity of the home is to provide care for the elderly in a setting whereby the residents live as part of the family. The business has been established since 1991.
LOCATION Shopping thoroughfare and main bus route approx. 150 yards. Pokesdown Mainline Railway Station app...More Details
• Registered for 13 residents with 13 single rooms - all en suite • Fee Income 2016 £342,410, with ANP of £...More Details
• Stunningly presented 3 storey extended detached residential care home in affluent city centre location wi...More Details