• Income of £333,231 in the year ended 30th of April 2016 generating an adjusted EBITDA of £84,384.
• Extensive freehold property refurbished to a high standard and set in a picturesque location
• Good Care Inspectorate rating
Extensive freehold care home. Lovely area of Scotland. Residential and palliative care for 13 residents. Good Care Inspectorate ratings. Investments have created significant growth. Excellent reputation within the local community. Strong business with scope to expand and develop. £325k turnover & EBITDA of 28% (30/04/15). 44165
• Local Authority Contracts • 680+ care hours per week • Retirement sale • Well Established with excellent...More Details
• Sought after residential care home registered for 22 residents (17 en-suite) • Fee income (y/e 30/4/16) £...More Details
Central Business Sales is delighted to offer to the market a fantastic care home located in an affluent are...More Details