· Provides all levels of domiciliary care, including palliative.
· c.2,000 hours worked per week.
· Sizeable private client base - 33% of hours worked.
· Effective management enables operation without shareholder oversight.
· All caregiving staff qualified or working towards NVQ Level 2 in Social Care, as a minimum.
· Excellent staff retention, currently 50% with 5+ years' service.
· Leasehold premises with training facility & ample room for expansion.
Location: West Midlands England, UK
Sales: 1.2m / Adj. EBITDA £180k
West Midlands, T/O £254,000, Established in 2013, Good rating from CQC, Excellent reputation, Private...More Details
CARE HOME, DEMENTIA CARE SPECIALISATION West Midlands Registered with CQC to provide personal care and ac...More Details
Specialising in Learning Disabilities this care home was purpose built in 2002 and currently offers 7 groun...More Details