• Fee income £498,256 per annum (y/e 31.03.15), operated under management, ANP of £135,281
• Established and popular residential area, well presented throughout
• Truly enviable reputation, historically high occupancy levels, owner retiring
Charming Residential Care Home for the Elderly (Reg 21 residents), convenient and sought after location, Lancashire - Fee Income £498,256 per annum (y/e 31.03.15), impressive EBITDA, historically high occupancy levels, 15 single & 3 companion rooms, passenger lift, presented to high standard throughout, car park, owner retiring, viewing highly recommended.
OUTSTANDING RESIDENTIAL HOME REGISTERED FOR 21 - LANCASHIRE Early viewing is strongly advised to fully appr...More Details
• Impressive Residential Care Home for the Elderly (Reg 17 residents), • onvenient & accessible residential...More Details
• Two Delightful Residential Care Homes for the Elderly (Reg 22 residents) • Sought after and convenient se...More Details