An attractive Grade II listed 3-storey former townhouse subsequently converted for use as a dental surgery which has come to the market due to the proposed relocation of the Rock House Dental Practice. The premises is situated within the centre of Wells and provides an opportunity for a number of alternative commercial uses ideally suited to a B1 or D1 type use, subject to obtaining any necessary consents.
The internal accommodation is currently arranged as follows;
Ground Floor: Lobby & Reception (14.98m2), Waiting Room (13.13m2), Treatment Room 1 (11.6m2 of irregular shape), Preparation Room (7.57m2), Walk-through store/kitchenette.
First Floor: WC, X-Ray Room (3.01m2), Office/Staff Room with WC, Treatment Room 2 (9.98m2), Treatment Room 3 (12.77m2), Treatment Room4 (7.86m2).
Second Floor: Treatment Room 5 (9.73m2), Treatment Room 6 (13.53m2).
Net Internal Area approx.: 104.16m2 (1,121ft2)
Externally there is a rear courtyard garden together with a further timber-built Staff Room (approx. 13m2).
Available to let summer 2020 on terms to be negotiated:
• Exclude Landlord & Tenant Act 1954 Sections 24-28 inclusive.
• Internal repairing and insuring basis.
• Tenant responsible for all outgoings
• Tenant to reimburse landlord buildings insurance
• Tenant will make a reasonable contribution towards Landlords legal costs of £350+ VAT
• A deposit will be payable.
High Street Wells