The company also manufactures a range of home office file boxes and cash boxes (for which it owns the design rights) on-site within its purpose-built manufacturing facility.
Products are sold both UK-wide & internationally to a wide range of customers, including multiple highly recognised retailers.
· Client base consists of high street names such as WH Smith & Argos, as well as online retailer Amazon.
· Multi-faceted company with a 300 strong product range.
· Holds IP rights on c.25 product lines, including top-selling metal storage boxes.
· Onsite product manufacturing capabilities - freehold owned by shareholders; sale optional.
· Short lead times - c.£850k of stock held at all times.
· c.60% of inventory sourced from network of international suppliers.
· Sizeable organic year-on-year growth & consistent profit margins.
Sales: £3.7m / Adj. EBITDA £386k
Turnover around £1.3m. Manufacturer of high performance data recorders for use within laboratory, mobile an...More Details
Established over 100 years and based in the Midlands Projected turnover in excess of £700,000 Designs and m...More Details
BASED IN YORKSHIRE Turnover in excess of £453k. Independent manufacturer of aero-engineering components. Se...More Details