Successful, Established Ebay / Amazon Ecommerce business generating 10 years consistent profit. Shopify website included with UK dropshipping add-ons and exclusive stock available
Recently reduced from its original asking price of £30,000, this is a fantastic opportunity to acquire a very successful online business that has generated 10 years of consistent sales / profits and is still going strong. I am selling due to having another business commitment which now requires more time and finance, but I have continued to improve the business and prepared it for future expansion for the new owner.
The main sale channels for the business are Ebay (UK) and Amazon (UK & Europe) both of which have excellent ratings and outstanding customer feedback. The majority of sales/profits has been generated my new yearly business on these sites with virtually no advertising. 5% are returning customers without any prompting to re-purchase. The business has excellent long term products mainly in the clothing and gadget niches. There is also a partially developed action camera & accessories niche which has great potential for sales growth given sufficient cashflow.
Bonus - I am including the option to buy exclusive private label stock from my new business distribution venture to sell via the website at a 40% profit margin.
The website is currently Google search position 2 for the brand name and very good ranking for related keyword terms
• Ebay / Amazon / Shopify business
• All stock storage and order dispatches handled by third parties (3PL / Amazon FBA)
• Website Dropshipping add ons (items shipped from supplier to customer)
• Good relationship with trusted suppliers and 30 day e.o.m credit terms
• 26,000 customer base (typically 40% email open rate, 10% click rate)
• Potential for extra growth via new channels, website, social media, advertising, email marketing, affiliate marketing
• Some support / training offered with the first 2 months of the sale.
• Ebay and Amazon marketplace accounts related to the business.
• Facebook business page
• Wholesale supplier contacts
• Customer database
• Software tools
• Stock at additional cost price
• New product lines
• Re-designed shopify website
• Newly integrated channels - Fruugo (June 19- generating consistent sale), Amazon Australia (very recent)
• Newly launched affiliate system.
• Re-designed shopify website (already extra sales)
• Email marketing (good open and click through rates)
• Social media
The website is included in the sale has a long established domain name and some Google ranking for some relevant primary keywords (page 1-3). I have recently moved the site to the Shopify platform as well as re-designing and reworking the site to add some dropship functionality and better SEO optimisation.
I will be available for 2 months after the completion of the sale to help, advise and give share technical expertise to enable a smooth transition and help you become familiar with the running of the business. The amount of time is open to negotiation. In addition at a later stage I would also be occasionally willing to offer some additional paid help if required. A third party person who has helped with customer service in busy periods might also be willing to offer occasional paid support. Self written procedural blueprints will be also included for some areas of the business to help the transition.
Thanks for your interest in my business. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding the financials or the business in general.
Can be run from anywhere in the UK