• Rare opportunity to acquire landmark freehold Stone Town Centre Bar/Restaurant.
• Prominent location adj main shopping facilities and on town centre circuit.
• High level wet and dry sales.
• Extensive trading areas at ground and first floor plus landscaped award-winning garden.
• Planning approval to convert property back into two separate premises with additional flat in the smaller building.
• Potential to develop smaller building to alternative use, while maintaining the continued use of the business in the larger building.
Is accommodation included?:
Granvilles is located in the heart of the affluent Staffordshire town of Stone with a frontage to Granville Square and adjoining the pedestrianized High Street. The business enjoys good footfall during the day due to the proximity of the main retail facilities and also forms part of the vibrant evening leisure circuit.