North West London based business.
The business trades as a high quality events caterer, serving mainly medium sized corporate clients located in the City and West End of London. The type of food catering offered on our website varies and includes: canapes, Christmas catering, breakfasts, lunches, BBQ's, bowl food, conference catering, hot and cold buffets, drinks catering and other non-food services such as equipment and staff hire.
Net Sales: £68,000
Food GP: C.80%
Net profit available to owner before tax £39,000
Average sales order value £1,744. Average net profit per order is £1,000.
Excellent forward orders already booked.
Service equipment and 64 plate LWB refridgerated van are optional to purchase - all in excellent condition. A discount will be offered the new owner.
No premises included. It is therefore very easily relocatable and ideal for a start-up business or an existing business looking to expand and take on profitable work/clients straight away.
MORE ABOUT THE BUSINESS
Due to the owner wishing to focus on other business ventures, the company has intentionally scaled down to well below its peak sales of £230,000 in 2018. It operates for one week per month on average and only accepts orders above certain value. As a result, enquiries/orders from new and existing clients for daily orders and events have been, and continue to be turned away. The business was established in 2010 and operates at a level that competes successfully with the leading corporate caterers in the market.
• Very efficient, profitable and relocatable business
• Broad and established product range and services that have taken years to establish and refine
• Huge potential to re-establish the business to its previous sales levels and above
• High quality, SEO optimised website that generate regular high quality new business and enquiries
• The business had a highly successful (C. 1200%) ROI online marketing strategy that is well established and already set up for the new owner from day one
• Social media presence with Facebook and Twitter
• A very loyal and well spread client base. 85% of our clients have been with us for average 3.5 years.
• 5* hygiene rated
•A great opportunity for a start-up or existing business looking to expand.
Support and Training:
A handover programme will be agreed upon successful completion.
Located in Park Royal NW10
Is this business relocatable: