If you are searching for a unique business opportunity that can offer the following then look no further than a PACK & SEND franchise business!
- High gross profit margins
- Rapidly cash generative business model
- No direct competitors
- Over 20 years of trading success
- Low staffing levels and B2B trading hours
- Domestic and business customers
- Low levels of non-perishable stock
PACK & SEND are relatively new to the UK marketplace but we have expanded from recruiting our first franchisee in 2010 to becoming the leading packing and shipping specialists in the country. We are proud of our business and the fact that no store has ever failed and are keen for high-calibre candidates to open stores in this area now.
‘A high gross margin business based on service, innovation and delivery...’
Richard Webb, PACK & SEND Richmond Park
We are very different from a simple courier or shipping company. Whilst we can genuinely send ‘anything, anywhere’, we specialise in the professional and secure packing and delivery of items that are fragile, large awkward or valuable to anywhere in the world – a growing market where it has been historically difficult for customers to find solutions.
PACK & SEND originated in Australia in 1993 and we are now a national brand and one of the country’s largest exporters. We are accredited by the British Franchise Association (BFA) and we have also been Australian Franchisor of the Year.
OUR CUSTOMERS USE US AGAIN AND AGAIN BECAUSE WE:
- Have an unrivalled range of high quality packing options to secure any item for safe transit
- Provide a huge choice of domestic and international shipping options from same-day delivery to low cost sea freight solutions matching any timescale or budget
- Offer a unique comprehensive loss or damage cover for customers regardless of the value of the item being shipped - which is a genuine USP
Every day running a PACK & SEND store is unique! Whether it’s an artist sending valuable work to a buyer abroad, a data centre moving fragile server units, a trader selling classic car parts or simply somebody’s personal effects for shipment, our customers are all looking for a company they can trust to get their items packed securely and delivered safely.
‘We didn’t want to invest in a franchised business that was mature and you had to fit into the gaps.’
Phil & Katie Diacon, PACK & SEND Bristol Central
Establishing a PACK & SEND store requires a minimum investment budget of £100K which includes all set up costs and estimated initial working capital. We have an excellent relationship with most of the major banks, where 50:50 funding is often available, and our Franchise Bursary Scheme can provide interest-free funding help for those ready to commit to the business quickly (subject to specific criteria).
Is this business home based: