• Popular Patisserie also delivering Buffets etc to local area
• Long Lease – 50 years remaining
• Well-presented throughout
• Healthy turnover and profits with scope to improve
• Excellent local reputation
• Highly visible trading position in Bournemouth
• Fantastic change of lifestyle opportunity
• Mon – Fri Trading only
• Good mix of complementary businesses nearby
Falcon Commercial is delighted to offer for sale this well presented Bakers with hugely popular Buffet delivery service which covers the many that are based within a 5 mile radius. It has been under the proud ownership of our client’s family since 1962 during which time they have made considerable investment and improvements to reflect changing markets over the years. It is now being offered for sale as the owner is suffering from ill health. During our client’s stewardship the business has built up an excellent reputation for its gorgeous freshly made products that include Sandwiches & Baguettes along with Cakes, Savouries & Pastries
Idah’s Patisserie enjoys a central trading position in Bournemouth. The good sized shop and bakery is used as the production base where the bread and other bakery products are baked for the shop and to be made up into Buffets which are then delivered in the businesses sign written van.
Idahs Patisserie is run by our client with help from a dedicated team of full and part time members of staff. It generates a turnover in the region of £276,000 per year with healthy gross profit margins. There is tremendous potential to increase the turnover possibly by running a modest marketing campaign, expanding the delivery area, growing the delivery part of the business or even offering a wholesale service to other shops in the local area.
This rarely available opportunity is not to be missed and early negotiations with Falcon Commercial come highly recommended.
Substantial and well maintained Leasehold building, benefiting from being in a highly visible position In a popular part of Bournemouth. The area contains an excellent mix of complimentary independent owned businesses as well as numerous national companies.
The premises have been well maintained and are fitted and presented to high trade specifications throughout. These charming premises provide outstanding and highly functional internal business accommodation.
The premises briefly comprise:
• Retail area which benefits from a suspended ceiling with integral lighting and a tiled floor. The retail area is well equipped and mainly contains several glass topped display counters, some of which are refrigerated and some for hot products along with a double door refrigerated cabinet.
• Bakery containing an array of well-maintained bakery equipment that includes a 5 Deck Oven, Prover, Commercial Mixer, BDM, Doughty Fryer, Slicer, 2 x Bench Top Mixers, Free Standing Puff Pastry Break, Fridge, Freezer E.T.C.
• Store Room containing a 2-door retarder and 2 chest freezers
• Ladies Toilet
• Gents Toilet
• Parking for 2 vehicles (voucher scheme)
• 7.30am – 4.50pm Monday to Friday
• Closed Saturdays and Sundays
• Closed Bank Holidays
• £276,000 Per year
Business rates payable: Nil
Interested parties should make their own enquiries of the local billing authority to ascertain the exact rates payable or enquiries can be made online at the VOA website www.voa.gov.uk
The business stock value is: £1,500
The business is run by the proprietor with help from a dedicated team of staff who work on an agreed rota basis.
Commercial Energy Performance rating: TBC
Potential tenants are advised to make their own enquiries to Bournemouth Borough Council, Town hall, Bourne Avenue, Bournemouth BH2 6DY
• We are advised that the premises are held on a secure 99 year lease of which 50 years remain. The current rent payable is £12,000 per year.
Each Party to bear their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
Accounts will be provided to genuine purchasers after a formal viewing
Strictly by appointment with the vendor’s agents, Falcon Commercial, Second Floor Offices 114/116 High Street Honiton EX14 1JP on 01404 758081
Please remember that selling a business can be a sensitive issue and staff or suppliers may not be aware of a sale at this point. Do not attempt to contact the business directly. Thankyou
Bournemouth is one of the Uk’s top holiday towns with over 7 miles of curved sandy beaches which have won four European Blue Flags. It is a growing town with a population of around 200,000 people there is an excellent mix of shops, cafes, bars and restaurants as well as the renowned conference centre.
We are advised that the premises are held on a secure 99 year lease of which 50 years remain. The current rent payable is £12,000 per year.