This is a thriving pet shop in the heart of town, and in the heart of the community. It is well-known among animal lovers as the place to buy small pets, animal food, and health and well-being pet products, and offers a warm and welcoming environment for pet owners and their pets. The pet shop offers an extensive range of branded products, relating to cats, dogs, small animals, birds and fish, and customers often pop into the shop for informal advice in relation to pet products available. This pet shop also offers a range of live small pets, birds and fish to purchase, and the shop a magnet for both young and old customers, who enjoy watching and being around animals.
• Established over 30 years ago, this pet shop has always enjoyed a prominent high street location
• Warm and welcoming environment for customers and their pets
• Attractive and competitive product pricing resulting from wholesale discounts that are passed on to the benefit of the customer
• Online ordering and regular delivery service for local customers
• A well-managed business with consistent accounts and good all-year-round trade
• Opportunities to increase trade further through animal health and well-being consultancy and pet grooming services
• Proposed transfer period with existing owner offers an ideal opportunity for a buyer to obtain a Pet License
There are opportunities for growth in the delivery of pet services, particularly:
(i) Professional pet health, well-being and behaviour consultancy
(ii) Pet training
(iii) Pet grooming services
Behind the premises of Diamond Pet Supplies there is a disused cottage that could easily be converted into a pet consultancy, pet training and pet grooming facility.
The development of pet services will generate additional pet product sales, as customers will pop into the pet shop to purchase products, to support their pet care and pet training at home.
09.00 - 17.30 (six days p/w)
Support and Training: