• Busy South Wales Main Post Office
• Sought after trading location
• Well-presented sales area
• Healthy turnover and profits
• Fantastic change of lifestyle opportunity
• Great potential to increase product range
• Turnkey Business
• Priced for a quick sale
Falcon Commercial is delighted to offer for sale this busy Post Office. The business has been established many years and was purchased by our client in 2013 during which time they have made considerable investment and improvements to the business. It is now reluctantly being placed on the market as the vendor now lives in London. During our client’s stewardship the business has built up an excellent reputation for its welcoming atmosphere and friendly service which is reflected in the turnover and profits.
Operating from well-maintained premises, this fantastic opportunity is operated as a traditional Post Office with additional sales of mainly high margin products such as greetings cards and stationery.
Tredegar Post Office is run by a dedicated team of part time staff. We are advised that the Post Office income is £67,000 and shop sales approximately £14,000 per year. There is tremendous potential to increase the turnover possibly by increasing the range of products offered for sale in the shop.
This rarely available opportunity is not to be missed and early negotiations with Falcon Commercial come highly recommended.
Extremely well presented lock up premises that enjoys a highly visible trading location on a busy shopping street with excellent footfall. The area contains a good mix of complementary businesses that are a mix of both independently owned and multiple/national chains.
The retail premises have been extensively refurbished and are fitted and presented to high trade specifications throughout.
The premises briefly comprise:
• Well fitted sales area which includes a range of well-maintained shop fittings and suspended ceiling along with 2 greeting display stand plus 1 revolving card display stand and 1 fridge (Coca Cola) with lighting, CCTV, open plan and fortress Post Office counters, Lottery Terminal, photo booth etc
• Store room
• 8.30am – 5.30pm Monday – Saturday
• Closed Sunday
• £14,000 per year
Post Office Income
• Accounts will be provided to genuine purchasers after a formal viewing
• Current Business Rates payable: nil
• Interested parties should make their own enquiries of the local billing authority to ascertain the exact rates payable or enquiries can be made online at the VOA website www.voa.gov.uk
• Each party to bear their own legal costs incurred in the transaction
• The business stock value is: TBC
• The business is totally staff run.
• Commercial Energy Performance rating: D (92).
Leasehold. There are 4.5 years remaining on the current lease. However, we are advised that the landlord will grant a new lease to suitable applicants. The current rent payable is £12,600 per year.
The appointment of a subpostmaster is at the discretion of Post Office Ltd. For current Post Office procedures please visit www.postoffice.co.uk/businessopportunities
Strictly by appointment with the vendor's agents, Falcon Commercial, Second Floor Offices, 114/116 High Street Honiton EX14 1JP on 01404 758081
Highly visible trading location in Tredegar which is a vibrant town with a unique history with a population of around 11,000. It is situated in the South of Wales, 156 miles west from London, 30 miles north of Cardiff.
There are 4.5 years remaining on the current lease. However, we are advised that the landlord will grant a new lease to suitable applicants. The current rent payable is £12,600 per year.