Chardstock is a picturesque rural village located on the East Devon / Dorset & Somerset borders, just off the A358 road between Chard and Axminster. The parish population at the 2011 Census was 828.
The attractive village is surrounded by farmland and woodland and is within the Blackdown Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty which is extremely popular with tourists. The church dates from the 19th Century and the village also benefits from a charming public house - The George Inn (currently closed) with its stone walls and thatched roof, the popular Tytherleigh Arms is also just under a mile away.
The property is conveniently located adjacent to the village community centre and the St Andrew's CE primary Academy.
• Our Ref: CD-30121
• Lifestyle Business in picturesque East Devon Village
• East Devon / Dorset / Somerset borders
• Spacious 3 Bedroom Owners Accommodation
• Well presented and maintained property
• Large enclosed rear garden & Parking
• Current turnover approaching £200,000
• Community Post Office Income circa £11,000
• Projected 2021 net profit £40,000
• FH Price: £350,000 Guide Price