This well-established business has been owner by our clients since 2011 and is only for sale today to allow retirement. The business achieves its current level of turnover whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase takings, by way of, for example, introducing alcohol sales or longer opening hours.
• Taking £7,000 per week plus £1,000 lottery
• Post Office salary £16,500 per annum
• Prominent corner site on busy main road
• Scope to introduce alcohol sales and/or longer opening hours
• 2 double bedroom accommodation currently let out at £85 per weeks
• Within large residential area
• Rent £250 per week
• Hours of opening 7:00am – 7:00PM Monday to Saturday and 7:30am – 4:00pm Sunday
• New lease available, terms negotiable
The electrically shuttered premises provide good sized shop floor with large service counter with local model post office, good sized rear store room, 2nd smaller store room, staff WC facilities and exit to walled yard. The self contained 1st floor provides kitchen, large lounge, 2 double bedrooms and bathroom.
The business & property are superbly situated at a busy junction on a busy main road, within a large residential area. There is currently construction of 300 houses facing the business.
New lease available, terms negotiable