This well-established business has been owned by our clients since 1999 and is only for sale today due to other personal commitments. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, extending the current opening hours, introducing Sunday hours and expanding the shops stock.
• Shop taking £3,000 per week plus circa £1,700 per week from Post Office commission
• Rent £424 per week
• Village centre
• High levels of passing trade
• Much sought after location
• Large affluent surrounding residential area
• Surrounded by many shops, salons, eateries, restaurants, pubs & offices
• Close to Hale railway station
• Very well presented
• Hours of Opening Monday & Friday 10:00am to 3:00pm, Tuesday – Thursday 10:00am to 5:30pm, Saturday 9:30am to 5:30pm
• New lease available, terms negotiable
The premise provides large display window entrance, good sized shop floor with card & gift displays, shelving display, 3 point post office counter, 2nd display room with further gifts & cards, rear staff room/kitchen and exit to shared yard. Stairs leading down to basement providing 3 storerooms, WC and exit to yard.
This business is superbly located in the much sought after Hale village, close to Hale railway station and is surrounded by a large affluent residential area, many shops, salons, eateries, bars, restaurants, pubs & offices. The business also benefits from high levels of passing trade.
New lease available, terms negotiable