An opportunity to acquire a longstanding precision engineering company. Located in Buckinghamshire, this company enjoys over two decades of trading history and benefits from a highly skilled and long-serving engineering team.
The company offers a one stop shop facility in precision engineering - from Drawing or CAD Data to CNC Milling and Turning to Component Finishing. The company works in accordance with ISO 9001 standards and has built its reputation on the basis of continual investment in new machinery and skilled employees.
The business serves a solid base of repeat customers across the public sector, UK government departments and leading engineering and manufacturing companies, containing the capability and expertise to provide a wide range of components for a diverse scope of customer specifications. The company successfully delivers components to suppliers of construction equipment, major UK government contractors, global manufacturers delivering transportation solutions and solution providers for crowd management and enabling effective social distancing.
The company holds a significant roster of tangible assets in the form of leading-edge machinery. This includes innovative Milling and Turning machinery, CAD CAM and Toolroom equipment. The company also has a range of office equipment, a small fleet of company vehicles and holds significant stocks within the business. The freehold of the premises; a spacious and favourably located industrial facility, featuring ample office and production space, along with a mezzanine floor, is also available as a separate sale.
This potential acquisition comes with clearly identified opportunities for growth, for a stable and established business with a proven, trading record and a solid reputation for innovation amongst its loyal and longstanding customer base.
• Over 2 decades of trading history.
• Enviable client base of public sector, UK government departments and leading engineering and manufacturing companies.
• Highly skilled and long-serving engineering team.
• Proven capability and expertise to provide a wide range of components for a diverse scope of customer specifications
• Significant roster of tangible assets in the form of leading-edge machinery.
• Potential to acquire freehold of the business premises as a separate sale.