• Unique opportunity - two limited companies
• Ideal acquisition for any business selling a wide range of office products/office consumables or similar products to business customers
• Opportunity to acquire a bolt on business with minimal overheads but with healthy gross margins.
• Business trades all over the UK including Northern Ireland
• Approx. 3000 customers
• Supplies products that virtually every business uses
• Very good supply chain
• Ideal acquisition for expanding allied operator
• Established growing customer base
• Virtually unlimited development opportunity
• Alternatively could be run from home to incur minimal overheads
• Early interest essential
• Sensibly priced for genuine sale
Falcon Commercial is delighted to offer for sale these two businesses which supply bespoke print products, computer consumables and forms management to business customers and independent retailers throughout the UK inc NI.
The businesses have been run by our client since 2001 during which time they have made considerable investment and have grown the business. They are now being placed on the market as the vendor wishes to plan to retire. During our client’s stewardship the businesses have built up an excellent reputation for quality products, friendly and reliable service as well as value for money.
Both businesses are well established businesses currently based in Southern England, and could be easily relocated to anywhere in the UK. The office from where the business currently operates is not included in the sale and the new owner will be required to relocate, which is of great benefit as this means there is no lease agreement to take over or inherited fixed costs for rent or rates etc.
The two businesses come with a large database of regular and historical clients which will be supplied to the new owner in its entirety. In a lot of instances, upon receiving orders from customers, our client may then order from its suppliers and the finished products are then delivered to the end user. As such, there is no requirement to hold huge amounts of stock on site making this a very flexible opportunity to operate from any location.
We are advised that they generate an excellent turnover with high gross profit margins.
This versatile proposition would most certainly appeal to a similar-sized or larger like-minded business looking to very significantly increase its existing share of this market by the acquisition of a dynamic and easily relocatable additional independent operator with a valuable name in the industry, an already impressive client database and a very healthy turnover and profits.
This rarely available opportunity is not to be missed and early negotiations with Falcon Commercial come highly recommended.
• The business operates from Monday-Friday 9am to 5pm
• Accounts will be provided to genuine purchasers after a formal viewing
• Current Business Rates payable: NA
• Interested parties should make their own enquiries of the local billing authority to ascertain the exact rates payable or enquiries can be made online at the VOA website
• Each party to bear their own legal costs incurred in the transaction
• The business stock value is: TBC
• The business is run by our client.
• Commercial Energy Performance rating: NA
The current owner will be available to train & work with the new owners for a period, if required, to ensure a smooth takeover
Strictly by appointment with the vendor's agents, Falcon Commercial
Please remember that selling a business can be a sensitive issue and staff or suppliers may not be aware of a sale at this point. Do not attempt to contact the business directly. Thankyou
Is this business relocatable:
Is this business home based: