So, you're thinking of investing in a property care and repair franchise...
Why wouldn't you?
It's a billion £ industry in a sector that is booming due to the lack of time we all seem to suffer from.
This means it is great news for Local Assist services in the domestic market, plus we have the added benefits of working within other markets, insurance, lettings, commercial and our local community.
Do You Want To...?
• Be working with a proven franchisor with a 16 year record of success
• Benefit from being part of a franchise that has excellent support
• Be able to provide the customer with assurance via a strong trusted brand
• Be integral to your local community with our community day working
• Have a high level of back office support, so that you can concentrate on making money
• Know your correct insurance requirements are ready on day one
• Be immediately compliant with the new CDM Health & Safety regulations
If you've answered YES to these then great, at Local Assist it's no problem, we can provide all of the above and more to the ideal person.
Who Is Ideal For Local Assist?
Obviously you need to have a practical background and working knowledge; this then needs to be coupled with a friendly personality and a drive to succeed through the delivery of friendly customer service.
We are completely transparent and will be happy to provide you with all the information you need to make that decision for yourself.
What Do I Get?
Our full package includes:
1. A generous territory to allow for on-going growth
2. A full suite of training, including:
• Systems training
• Induction training
• Enhanced business development and marketing training
• Health and Safety Compliance Solutions
• On-going support
• Pricing and Quotations Support
• Diary System and PA Support
• Health & Safety Dynamic Risk Assessment System
• Job Management System
• Managed email accounts
• Stationery – Business Cards, Letterheads, Invoicing Pads
• Local Tailored Launch Marketing Campaign
• 5 year renewable franchise agreement.
What's The Figures?
With our support you can turnover £40,000+ providing a healthy gross profit of over £36,000 in the first year.
A generous territory to allow for on-going growth for only £14,995 + VAT
Full low interest, unsecured funding available
For the right franchisee and for a limited time only we will invest £5,000 of the franchise fee for you from our own funds as a sign of our commitment to your success and faith in our business model: so only £9,995 needed to launch.
Inital Investment: £9,995 + VAT
Want to be part of the dynamic and profitable team at Local Assist and own YOUR Local Assist business? Then please complete the short form below to find out how.
Key Findings From The 2014 Homeowner Survey, Conducted By YouGov, Include:
• 58% of UK homeowners say they find it difficult to find a tradesman they trust to help with either home repairs or improvements, with one in five (21%) saying that it is "very difficult"
• Women are more likely than men to find it "very difficult" to find a tradesman they trust to help with either home repairs or improvements. 24% of female homeowners vs 17% of male homeowners say they find it very difficult to find a tradesman they trust.