• Thriving business with planning permission for expansion
• Comprehensively refurbished Grade II Listed building
• Attractive open-plan trade area for c. 60 covers
• Well-equipped commercial trade kitchen with extraction
• Adjoining beautifully upgraded and improved 2-bedroom cottage
• Trade garden and dedicated car park
Needham Market is a town in Mid Suffolk, approximately 9 miles north west of Ipswich and 18 miles south east of Bury St Edmunds. It has excellent transport links, with the A14 nearby and B1113 running through the town.
The Rampant Horse is located in the centre of the town just off the High Street and a stone’s throw from the railway station. It is well-supported by a range of amenities nearby.