- Offers in the region of £330,000
- Privately owned freehouse available for freehold sale
- Peterborough CAMRA Cider POTY 2015, 2016 and 2017
- 2 traditional, characterful bar areas with adjoining snug
- 4 letting rooms plus domestic flat with kitchen
- Sun-trap decking area to rear- 20 covers
- EPC Rating: C(54)
Whittlesey is located between the city of Peterborough, 6 miles to the west and the town of March, 11 miles to the east, and is bordered to the north by the river Nene. The rail station is on the line between Peterborough and Ely, with direct trains to Cambridge, Birmingham and Stansted Airport.