• Characterful pub incorporating six letting rooms (four en-suite)
• Superb riverside position with moorings
• Bar and restaurant - the latter often used for functions
• Extensive commercial kitchen with supporting prep space
• Large gardens and car park
• Site area - 0.75 acres (approx)
Surfleet is a charming village (pop. c 1,500) in south Lincolnshire, c. 3 miles north of Spalding and very close to South Lincolnshire Crematorium.
The Mermaid is situated very prominently on the B1356 at the heart of the village, on the banks of the River Glen.