• Superbly positioned leasehold pub in central Cambridge
• Immaculately presented bar & restaurant with extensive, high-quality inventory included in the sale
• Dedicated parking and 60 external covers (subject to social distancing)
• Self-contained first floor accommodation - three double bedrooms and a separate one-bed flat
• Net turnover - £538,912 (12-month period ending October '19)
Highly desirable location in central Cambridge within walking distance of the Grafton Centre, Christ’s Piece and Parker’s Piece. Anglia Ruskin University’s campus is also located nearby.