• Freehold sale of former RAF Association members club
• Spacious trade space arranged over two storeys
• First floor function room with separate bar
• Sizeable rear garden and off-road parking
• Site area - 0.3 acres
• Suitable for variety of alternative uses / re-development (stpp)
Yaxley is a village located in north west Cambridgeshire, lying around 4 miles south of Peterborough and a short drive from the A1 (J16).
The property is situated to the south of the village on Main Street, next to the fire station and opposite the Three Horseshoes public house.