• Freehold available with the benefit of vacant possession
• Attractive public house in pleasant village south of Chelmsford
• Open-plan trade space and separate dining room
• Commercial trade kitchen with extraction
• Dedicated off-road parking and trade garden
Galleywood is a village with a population of c. 7,738 (2011 census) which is surrounded by farmland and countryside and is located just south of Chelmsford and around 30 miles north of London. Principle access to the village is via the A12, which connects to the M25 to London.
The Eagle occupies a corner site located at a busy junction where the B1007 meets Watchouse Road.