• Substantial detached pub with open plan trade areas and trade garden
• Dedicated parking to front and rear (c 25 spaces), plus single storey outbuilding
• Sizeable 4 bed domestic accommodation above
• New 'free of tie' lease also available
• Suitable for a variety of alternate community uses (stp)
Steeple is a charming village on the Dengie peninsula in Essex, 2.5 miles north west of Southminster and 15 miles east of Chelmsford.
The Sun & Anchor is located in a prominent position in the village (population c 500), fronting The Street.