• Freehold sale of busy town-centre pub
• Characterful open-plan internal trade area
• Commercial trade kitchen (not currently utilised) and rear courtyard
• Net turnover for y/e 31st March 2019 - £330,496 (100% wet sales)
• 3 self-contained domestic flats in addition to manager's accommodation - currently producing c. £21,000 pa further income
Ipswich, the county town of Suffolk, is situated on the River Orwell at the junction of the A12 and A14 trunk roads and has a population of around 133,000. The road communications are supplemented by rail links to London whilst the busy port facilities at both Felixstowe and Harwich are close by.
The Shamrock occupies a very prominent position at the heart of the commercial centre of Ipswich, on the corner of Tacket Street and Upper Brook Street.