Public Houses for sale in Saint Austell

View the "Freehouse Pub/Restaurant Located In Gorran Churchtown" below and request further details. Alternatively, please view the similar businesses in the 'You May Also Like' box below.

Freehouse Pub/Restaurant Located In Gorran Churchtown

Saint Austell, Cornwall, England

  • Leasehold Price: £49,950
  • Annual Turnover: £373,461
Seller Reference: 2328
Request DetailsEmail email
Business Description
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Image 1 of 13 video_library
Seller Reference: 2328
Request Details
Business Description
Veritas Business Sales are delighted to offer for sale this stunning Free House & Restaurant which is located in the Cornish village of Gorran Churchtown. The property dates back as a watering hole since the 1837 and has been in the careful hands of the same family for all of that time and will remain as just the lease is now being offered for sale so that they can enjoy a well deserved retirement. Since ownership they have completely restored, refurbished, redecorated and continually invested in new equipment along with fixtures and fittings which are all bought and paid for and included within the sale price which is a huge plus for any new purchaser as additional funds will not need to be spent for some time. The Barley Sheaf is over seen by the owners and employs the help of 2 full time and 4 part time members of staff as well as seasonal staff and has an annual turnover £373,461 with a GP of £221,248 (59%). Approximately 60% of trade is from wet sales and the remaining 40% comes from food sales where they have built a good reputation for serving fresh fish and local produce. The business benefits from an enormous influx of tourists during the season yet remains busy with the locals off-season. We believe that there is still further potential to increase trade should you wish as the first floor has an excellent function/conference room which benefits from surround sound speakers and a ceiling mounted projection screen. Implementing an advertising & marketing campaign to attract delegates would bolster income or equally the first floor has the potential to be turned into guest letting rooms. This is a superb and rare opportunity to purchase an amazing property which has a great base to build upon and as such early viewing is highly recommended as this is not to be missed. 
Tenure:
Leasehold
Is accommodation included?:
Yes
Number of bedrooms:
1
Location Details:
Gorran Churchtown, near Mevagissey
Leasehold Term:
Term: New 15 year (FOT) Rent: £37,500 pa Reviewed: 5 yearly Business rates: £10,419
Is this business home based:
Yes
Listed by:
Request Details

Find out more about this business opportunity.

* REQUIRED

Note: Please select your full postcode from address menu

Finance Services

Would you like a free no-obligation discussion with a qualified finance provider who could help you to buy this business?

You will ONLY be contacted by your local ASC Finance director. Your details will not be passed on to any third party.

Legal Services

Would you like a free no-obligation quote from a commercial law firm who could help you to buy this business?

You will be contacted by a specialist commercial solicitor from the Legal Marketing Works Network.

Please note that Daltons Business will send the above details to the seller of the business. By submitting this form, you confirm that you agree to our website terms of use, our privacy policy and consent to cookies being stored on your computer.
You may also like...
loder image
loder image