• Freehold sale with the benefit of vacant possession
• Hugely prominent pub on busy A1304 (London Road)
• Unopposed within Six Mile Bottom, close to Newmarket Racecourse and Cambridge Airport
• Bar, restaurant, function room and patio - 100+ covers
• 5 self-contained en suite letting rooms
• Currently closed but historic net turnover regularly in the region of, and above, £400,000
The Green Man is located in the affluent village of Six Mile Bottom, situated just off the A11 close to its junction with the A14. The A1304 is main route from the south to Newmarket Racecourse.
The property occupies a prominent corner site benefiting from a high level of passing traffic. Cambridge is less than 10 miles west, with Newmarket only six miles east, whilst the immediate catchment includes a number of similarly desirable villages.