The Leeds Arms can be described in brief as follows:-
* Well populated part of the town
* Very close to the Foreshore, Harbour and Town Centre
* Traditional Public House with good customer base
* Wet sales only
* Sizeable living accommodation on upper floors
* Suitable for Restaurant or Retail purposes
* Possible use as Small Guest House or Holiday Lettings/Cottage (subject to planning).
£195,000 FOR THE FREEHOLD, FIXTURES AND FITTINGS, PLUS STOCK AT VALUATION
From the town centre follow Eastborough towards the Foreshore, and at the bottom of the hill, before the traffic lights, turn left and walk up the lane, across Princess Street and the property is immediately, on the right hand side.