This well - established business has been owned by our clients since 2010 and is only for sale today due to allow our client’s retirement. This is a superb opportunity for an enthusiastic owner operator to open their own country style pub/restaurant.
• Taking £7,800 - £8,000 per week
• Rent £472 per week
• Seating for approx 150
• Beer garden seating approx. 70
• Centre of very picturesque street
• Sought after village
• Surrounded by many independent pubs, cafes & shops
• High levels of passing trade
• Large residential area
• Near large church
• Hours of Opening 1:00pm – 12:00midnight Monday to Thursday, 1:00pm to 1:00am Friday, 12:00noon to 1:00am Saturday & 12:00noon to 12:00midnight Sunday
• 3 year lease from February 2020
Property of character with central entrance, good size ‘L’ shaped bar with seating for approximately 10, additional seating room with open fire for approximately 20, an open fire place room with seating for approximately 30, further seating area for approximately 20, pool room, ladies & gents WC, exit to walled and partially covered beer garden with seating for approximately 40, covered deck area with room to seat approximately 30 (order bar and stage), 2 good size storerooms, small back bar / kitchen area, barrel room and alcohol storeroom. Stairs leading to the 1st floor providing 4 double bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen and large office.
This business is superbly located on the main street in the much sought after picturesque village of Whalley, close to other eateries and is surrounded by a large residential area, with the business benefiting from high levels of passing trade.
3 year lease from February 2020