• New, nil premium lease available
• Bar, snug and lounge areas along with dedicated restaurant totalling c. 90 covers
• Substantial, well-equipped kitchen and ancillary prep/store rooms
• Large trade garden and dedicated car park
• Extensive private accommodation on first floor
• EPC Rating: D (77)
Gaddesden Row is a picturesque rural village which is located c. 5 miles north of Hemel Hempstead, c. 8 miles northwest of St Albans and c. 6 miles northeast of Berkhamsted.
The Old Chequers is well-placed, being easily accessible from the M1 and M25 motorways whilst being surrounded by pleasant countryside.
The property is available by way of a new FRI lease from Star Pubs & Bars for a term to be agreed.
Significant rental incentives will be made available, subject to the assessed covenant strength of the applicant. The Tenant will take on all dilapidation