The Old Kings Arms is an attractive three storey terraced property beneath a pitched pan-tiled roof. Dating back to the early to mid-18the Century, a brick built property with stone and stucco dressings and a feature royal insignia coat of arms above the central entrance. The accommodation briefly comprises a characterful, main split-level trading area over the ground floor, with bar servery, attractive herringbone wood block flooring, timber panelled walls and a feature cast iron fireplace. sized central bar servery. A small function/meeting room is situated over the 1st floor along with the Ladies & Gents W.C.s and a commercial kitchen, served by a
The domestic accommodation is located over the first and second floors and briefly comprises 4 bedrooms, domestic kitchen, lounge and bathroom.
The property is being offered on a brand new lease. A wide variety of options are available, subject to negotiation, both in terms of length of agreement (from a 5 year tenancy to 20 year lease) and with varying drinks tie options, (from full tie to free-of ties).
The Old Kings Arms is located on Kirk Gate in the centre of the
attractive and historic market town of Newark-on-
Trent. Newark is an attractive Nottinghamshire town that sits
close to the Lincolnshire border some 20 miles northeast of
Nottingham. Newark has a population of about 27,000
and throughout the year there is a thriving visitor & tourist
trade attracted to its historic medieval castle which dates back
to 1135 AD.