This well established business has been owned by our client since 2013 and is only for sale today to allow our client to retire. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, expanding the public hire/events side of the business. This business has already gained an excellent reputation within the area, achieving a 4 star rating on TripAdvisor.co.uk from over 130 reviews.
• Taking £7,500 per week
• Rent £529 per week
• 80% wet sales
• Busy main road
• Prominent location close to motorway (M60)
• 60% gross profit
• Seating for approx 150 plus function room for approx 100
• Free of tie
• Close to Ashton town centre
• Scope to expand the public hire/events side of the business
• Car park for approx 25 cars
• 2 bed owner accommodation
• Very high levels of passing trade
• Hours of Opening 12.00noon – 12.00midnight Wednesday to Sunday, 12:00noon - 10.30pm Monday & Tuesday
• 7 year lease from November 2013
The large detached premises comprise of central entrance leads to bar area to seat approximately 60, second bar area to seat approximately 40, WC facilities, smoking balcony, back bar room, L’ shaped dining room to seat approximately 50, waiter area, exit to two tier beer garden with seating, large car park for approximately 25 cars. The lower ground floor provides large alcohol cellar, large kitchen with preparation area, cold room, pizza oven, oven & grill. First floor provides large function room to seat approximately 100 with bar, office, 2 bed owner accommodation.
This business occupies a very visual prime location in Audenshaw, just one mile from Ashton town centre, close to motorway (M60), bus & rail networks. The business also benefits from very high levels of passing trade.
7 year lease from November 2013