• Taking £7,000 per week
• Rent £577 per week
• Seating for approx. 150
• Al fresco seating for approx. 20
• Superb location in heart of affluent town centre
• Surrounded by shops, bars & cafes
• Pedestrianised shopping street,
• Near to many Residential dwellings
• Near to Wilmslow train station
• Hours of Opening 12:00noon to 1:00am Friday & Saturday, 12:00noon to 12:00midnight Sunday, 12:00noon to 9:00pm 7 days for food.
• 15 year lease from 2014
Wilmslow is a town in Cheshire, that is 11 miles south of Manchester and 7 miles from Macclesfield. The area which lies between Handforth and similarly affluent Alderley Edge, is known for its upmarket lifestyle and its many rich and famous residents. It is one of the most sough-after places to live in the UK after central London and falls within the Cheshire Golden Triangle.
15 year lease from 2014