• Popular Community Pub
• Enclosed Family Beer Garden 20 covers
• Town Centre Location
• Split Main Bar Areas 65 covers
• Potential to Increase Food Trade
• Popular for Live Sports & Darts Team
• Lowestoft Station 0.2 Miles Away
• Possible Change of Use (STPP)
The costal Suffolk town of Lowestoft lies approximately 25 miles south-east of Norwich via the A146, and 45 miles north of Ipswich via the A12(S). The town benefits from a main rail station with regular services to Norwich, Ipswich and London.
Lowestoft remains a popular tourist spot for those visiting the Suffolk coast and provides a reliable source of income. The town is surrounded by a number of holiday cottages, campsites, caravan and holiday parks in the area.