A substantial 16 century thatched inn, brimming with character. Many period features including slate floors, exposed beams and open fire places. Ground floor trading areas for (132+), numerous ancillary areas including substantial trade kitchen and temperature-controlled cellar. The 2 bed owners accommodation is located at the end of the property and extends over the ground and first floor. The 5 letting bedrooms are situated on the first floor and provide flexible accommodation with 2 of the rooms accessed via a separate entrance. Externally the pub has a large beer garden for 200+ patrons and vehicle parking for 60+.
The Trout Inn is situated in Bickleigh, on the A396 between Exeter and Tiverton. Bickley is a picturesque village in the Exe valley with lovely thatched cottages, a railway museum, stately homes and gardens, a 14th century bridge and a working water mill.
• Our Ref: CD-10202
• Prominent roadside position
• (132+) internal trading covers
• Large beer garden (200+)
• Car park for 60+ vehicles
• Charming rural position – close to Tiverton
• May suit alternative use class (STPP)
• Conditional & Unconditional offers invited
• Set in circa 1.15 acres
• FH Price: £325,000 Guide Price