The Victoria Inn is described in brief as follows:-
* Occupies a main road location in the Wolds village of Wetwang,
* Benefits not only from regular local custom but also from the good volume of passing traffic.
* A traditional lounge bar offering an excellent range of draught beers, accommodating around 30.
* Additional games area with pool table and darts board.
* Also offers food in its spacious restaurant (min 42 covers) and additional dining area (26 covers).
* Beer garden to the rear with spacious car parking beyond providing parking for up to 15 cars.
* Victoria Inn hosts a variety of events, including small wedding receptions.
* A good proposition for a partnership or husband and wife team.
FREEHOLD OPTION - REDUCED TO £250,000 INCLUDING FIXTURES AND FITTINGS AND GOODWILL, PLUS STOCK AT VALUATION
The property is easily found on Main Street on the A166. Travelling by car from York, upon entering the village and to access the car park, take the first right into Southfields Road and follow the road until the sign for the Victoria Inn Car Park can be seen on the left hand side. Alternatively park in front of the property which fronts the A166 Main Street.