* Located in the popular East Yorkshire seaside town of Filey
* Situated within a well-populated part of town with residential apartments and holiday letting accommodation
* Strong trading performance as long-established popular bar
* Sales around £5,000 gross per week from wet sales only
* Potential to introduce catering
* Possible living accommodation to lower ground floor
* The business and premises are available by way of a new 10 year FRI lease at a rent of £475 per week, plus maintenance fees.
PRICE: £34,950 FOR THE BUSINESS - GOODWILL, FIXTURES & FITTINGS PLUS STOCK AT VALUATION
** THE LANDLORD WOULD ALSO CONSIDER A SALE OF THE FREEHOLD **
On entering Filey town centre, after the level crossing, approach the roundabout going across that, getting into the right hand lane, turning right, and then first left into the Town Centre, follow the road around to the right, and the property is on the right hand side.
The property is available by way of a new lease. This will be for a 10 year term commencing on a date to be agreed. It will be of an effective full repairing and insuring nature. The rent will be £475 per week, exclusive, with provision for a review of the rent at the end of the fifth year of the term. In addition the tenant will be required to meet the actual Service Charge which the landlord pays in respect of services provided to the building as a whole, which includes maintenance of the external parts and fabric, building insurance, background central heating, fire alarm system, maintenance of any common parts, and management company fees.
Downloadable Documents Sign In / Register to view
Intelligent Business Transfer are pleased to offer to the market a fantastic opportunity for a new buyer to...More Details
Intelligent Business Transfer are pleased to offer this popular pub in Middleborough. The business benefits...More Details
COFFEE SHOP & CAFÉ WITH 26 COVERS PLUS 25 ALFRESCO COVERS in North Yorkshire for Sale. An opportunity to a...More Details