• Freehold available with benefit of vacant possession
• Offers in the Region of £210,000
• Central location in popular Essex seaside town
• Traditional Victorian community local with 8 bedrooms across 1st and 2nd floors
• L-shaped bar area with central servery and games room
• EPC Rating: D (91)
Dovercourt is a seaside town located in the Tendring District of Essex and is closely linked with neighbouring Harwich. The 2011 Census recorded 17,684 residents in Harwich Parish, which includes Dovercourt.
The Kings Arms occupies a corner plot on the High Street and is within walking distance of Dovercourt railway station. It is well served by a range of amenities.