- Charming centuries old village inn
- Attractive historic village setting
- Characterful bar & dining room (28)
- Operated on a simple wet-led trading format
- Spacious undeveloped upper floor areas
Fronting the cobbled main street of this delightful and historic village, the White Lion is a centuries old inn with tremendous character. Held on a private, Free of Tie lease, the White Lion is a "proper pub," with no gaming machines, tv or WiFi, however, this doesn't discourage people, just the opposite. A healthy wet-led trade is generated from a Bar with an inglenook fireplace and Dining Room and there is a well equipped commercial kitchen. Private accommodation and unused upper floor areas. Offered for sale due to retirement, the White Lion is a real gem.